[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: There is a special place over the Bridge

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 03:11:52 EST 2003

In yesterdays GPDD, I offered my thoughts and wishes for a holiday free from
the sadness of loosing one of our little loved ones. Tonight as I logged on
and read the digest, I saw that this time God must have had a special reason for
taking Sonic on such a special day. His mercy did at least take her in her
sleep quietly without suffering and for that there is some solace. But for her
mommy, her crossing the bridge could not have come on a worse day. This day is
for celebration, it's for lifting your spirits and for enjoying a good meal.
Well for most of us, that IS what the day brought...but for Cinder's mommy, it
is a very dark day indeed that will darken every Christmas with a cloud of
sadness, a time when her heart will shed a tear from now until they meet again on
the other side of the bridge. So I again apologize for a premature writing or
maybe it was more a hope when I sent a post in on the 25th celebrating the
day because NONE of our little ones made the trip across the bridge. NOW it is
with heavy heart that I too offer my condolences to Carol on the loss of a very
special piggy, one so special that God wanted him on that special day and
could wait no longer. Time will pass and the hurt will lessen since only time
will help heal it. BUT it will never be gone...it will forever remain that
special little piggy that no matter how small could FILL a heart. God keep her close
to you.

Sincerely,

Joseph . Petrillo, George the guinea pigs father