[Gpdd] misc: guinea pig books

Jenny Burnside genburns at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 14:46:41 EST 2003

Hello!
   I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I just wanted
to let you know about these wonderful books I received
for Christmas. They are children's books that center
around a guinea pig named Little Whistle. The author
is Cynthia Rylant. I was so excited that someone had
written stories with a guinea as the main character.
The illustrations are great, too. Have a safe and
happy New Year!
                     Jenny, Rusty, Howie, and Copper