[Gpdd] Announcement: Sympathies on Your Loss

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Dec 29 16:23:45 EST 2003

We are so saddened to hear of the loss of Sonic and McTavish - doubly hard
to come
at this time of year.  Such wonderful and loved piggies - we shall all look
forward to
seeing them, along with the others, at the Bridge.  Words cannot convey the
pain
we feel for you - I still cannot read the posting of a single piggie lost
without tears.
And so I have to wait a bit to respond.  Our fondest wishes for your
healing, and
a wish for a new, fuzzie friend to come to help you.
Hugs to all,
Susi and the Okie Piggies