[Gpdd] re: announcement

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 29 23:59:59 EST 2003

Siobhan;
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious McTavish.  I know how
heart-breaking it is to lose these little ones who so fill our hearts with
love.  You can take comfort in the fact that he knew how much he was loved
and even in his few short years, this was a wonderful thing to have
experienced- this connection between us and these little souls.  Know that
he loved you too, and that he'll be waiting for you 'over the bridge',
whatever you envision that to be, and that we'll all meet up with our little
ones who've gone on before.  The world is always a better place for having
experienced these little miracles, no matter how short their time here.
Blessings to you and McVitie through this difficult time, and know that you
are in our thoughts.

Vanessa and Skittles