[Gpdd] silly: thank you, Beethoven!

Tammy Raabe Rao raaberao at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 14:56:50 EST 2003

Viola LOVES her little hanging treat thingy, and is quite the mischievous
one with the bell at night! Thank you Beethoven, and have a happy New Year!

Viola is named from Shakespeare, as are most of the other madness girls -
Pandora, Olivia, Bianca, Titania, and Nutmeg. (Cordelia, sadly, just passed
away Sunday night.)

Wheek!
Viola and the jealous other girls. :)