[Gpdd] health

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 13:10:25 EST 2003

Lenny is nearly fully recovered, no more blood shot eye and the corneal
ulcer seems to have gone too. thanks for all the private emails on his
behalf.
when I clipped his claws the other day to prevent him from further damaging
his eye I noticed his one paw had shorter claws and wondered if he was left
paw dominant and then I wondered if gps are dominant in that way at all like
humans, has anyone noticed anything like this?
Boris used his left paw to steady his parsnip today and now I keep looking
for evidence.
Also how far do pigs see, does anyone know? ' cos their little eyes are
quite big for their bodies aren't they?

Happy New Year to all

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.