[Gpdd] [HEALTH] future bladder stones?

Kris Wright kayfacavies at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 08:47:15 EST 2003

I am glad to hear that the calcium is working. I had a piggie a while ago
that gor paralysis in his hind legs and I believe that he had a stroke. I
treated him with soluble asprin in yakult (just something nice to get it
down) If your vet thinks that it is possible that he had a stroke then
perhaps adding asprin would help prevent further strokes. I have a dog who
has been on asprin for four years for these reasons with no ill effects. Do
others know if asprin is ok for piggies. I am in Australia so I am not sure
if asprin is the same in the US.
Kris