[Gpdd] anouncement: guinea pigs in washingtonton

Holly Cookson panthercap15 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 17:33:30 EST 2003

Hi, im new to the gpdd, but used to get it a few years back. I have two
guinea pigs, and one is pregnant. I want the babies to go to good homes, if
anyone in washington state would like a baby please let me know. the mother
is and abby, and the father is a silkie. I will probubly be able to take
pictures and send them to you once the babies are born (planing to get
scanner, web cam, digi cam soon) i would also trade for a male welsh corgie
pup, im looking for one. close by to washington. (if you have any info lemme
know)
Holly