[Gpdd] Health-feeding

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 05:10:14 EST 2003

It seems a real confusing minefield this feeding of veggies but I found a
lovely website with some highly detailed information called guinea pig lynx,
don't recall the exact address and then as my fellow slaves have told me
just give them a variety little and often. One thing I have noticed, though
is that the babies, Gizmo and Badger will try everything I offer, so giving
them the good stuff is easy, they like tomatoes and are the only piggies
wheee have ever had who do, tomatoes being good, but an old timer like
Horace will not eat anything but carrots and a  little cabbage, so what is a
slave supposed to do?
start them young is the best advice I think!
Wheeeeeeeks to all,

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.