[Gpdd] [behavior] Fear And pouches

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:05:48 EST 2003

Dear Monica,
I got Honey Dew a pouch when we first baught her. It's by PetSmart, which
makes products for guinea pigs and all other little rodents. Honsy dew loves
it! She sleeps soundly in it and cuddles up to it. As for fear-honey dew was
absolutly terrified pf me. I'v found that sitting them in you lap and just
petting them works well. I did this for fifteen minutes a day when i first
got her, often reading a book and cooing to her too.Now its a nightly
ritual, and she's become very brave. My schnouzer (breed of small dog) jumps
on to her cage wevery day, placing his paws on the edge and sniffling. Honey
dew wheeks at him, and puts her nose by his. When he leavs, she does a
screaming, highpitched, 'bring him back' wheek! It is so cute to watch. Hows
norway? Wow, and i thought living in alaska was cold!
Amelia and Honey Dew

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com