[Gpdd] SILLY - Virtual

svtaylor1 at excite.com svtaylor1 at excite.com
Sun Nov 2 15:26:20 EST 2003

Dear Mr. Coooooders Piggy,

Forgive my belated reply but, like, Slave did not telllll me of your interest!!! I sooooo REALLY REALLY whant to meeeet you!!!! Slave says that I am verrrry silly but, like, she just doesn't know what sheeee's talking about. I can't like, heelp it if I run and hide every time Slave comes near the cage.  Like, how do I know she's not a coyoteeee!!! Slave says I should know by now but, like, you know, one can never be too careful.  And like, SO WHAT if I must always always have my own whay.  Like, I should SOOOOO be fed first before Slave or other piggies and like, I can't HELP it if it HAS to be the treat I have in mind or else I will pout until something better is offered! I love a pedicure, shampoo and blow dry or even just a thorough brush and comb. Afterwards, I lie about like the Rubenesque diva that I am, basking in the glow of all that piggy pampering. Sooooo....Please Please Please Mr. Cooooders, look for me on the flight to Cape Alava. I whill be in Sows Only Class whering a frilly Moo-Moo and a big straw hat whith real flowers in it (in case I get hungry).

Your Flirtatious Friend, Cally