[Gpdd] health

Lena /Ankhesen lena-wennberg at post.utfors.se
Mon Nov 3 04:16:27 EST 2003

Hi to you all

I´m rather new on this group. My name is Lena and I´m from Sweden. I
have two guinea pig boys.
Linus a Pe golden roan who is 4 months old now, and Kotte an american
creted Black roan who is 2 years old.

I have a question for you all.
I have been reading your emails about toys for guinea pigs and I have
loved them all.
when I gave Linus a paper bag he loved it..BUT he started to eat the
bag.(he eats everything *S*)
And my question  is, Isn´t the paper with the ink on it not so good for
their digestive systems ????( I used a paper bag from the store to keep
candy in )
And also the newpaper shets, they have ink on them.
isn´t it dangerous?
I had a guinea pig when I was 6 years old, and that piggie had newspaper
sheets in the bottom of the cage. I remeber that she nibble at them,
nothing happend to her.
But I´m more careful now adays .
What do you say ? Can I give them paper in the cage ?

Lena slave to Linus and Kotte