[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: new piggie

Murphy Catherine - Strategy Unit - catherine.murphy at cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk
Mon Nov 3 04:58:45 EST 2003

Thank you all for your kind messages on the passing of Olga - we miss her
dreadfully, but life goes on.
The good news is that we have a new addition to the Murphy household -
Bailey.  Bailey is six months old, but big for her age and we got her from
the local RSPCA shelter.  I introduced her to Pig over the wheekend and they
seem to be quite happy in each other's company, even playing chase across
the dining room floor.  They are now in the same hutch and are getting lots
of attention - Bailey, to settle her in and Pig, so as not let her feel left
out.
I hope to have many more fun days with them both.

Rod - please add Bailey to the Poo Trail.  She is already proving to be
quite a little pooper!  (50 at 3/4").

Thanks
Catherine, Pig-in-a-Pipe and new addition, Bailey
remembering always Olga

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.