[Gpdd] FW: ANNOUNCEMENT: My Piggy Oreo

GPDD FW: gpdd-forward at gpdd.org
Mon Nov 3 17:58:52 EST 2003

This is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the original
author listed below.

Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 22:35:48 -0800
From: Margi Grant <mgrant1 at san.rr.com>
To: Gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: My piggy Oreo

Just wanted to report back.....despite intensive medical attention (2
different exotics vets) and lots of hand feeding, etc.  Oreo never
really recovered and ate on her own again.  After almost 4 weeks of
efforts, we finally let her go on Thursday and had her put to sleep.
She had been miserable the last few days and really fighting food and
water.  She has joined our last 2 piggies, Squeaky and Yeti, in the
garden.  I like to imagine all 3 romping in piggy heaven.....

Thankfully I have my other girl Caramel for comfort....

Margi, grieving in San Diego