[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] <add your subject here>

JODI GRIMM JODIGRIMM at msn.com
Tue Nov 4 00:12:57 EST 2003

        I love my guinea pig more than anything but not at the moment.  He
    has has been in the habit of getting snacks (carrots and broccolli) in
    the morning.  He usually gets 3-4 while I'm getting ready for work.  He
    usually starts to cry about 1/2 hour before I get up.  It's hard on the
    weekend to get woken up at 7:00, but I give him treats because I feel
    guilty.  For the last week he has been crying on the hour starting at
    4:00 am.  Well last night he moved the time up to 3:00.  I give him the
    treats because he comes right by my bed and screams at the top of his
    lungs.  I give in because I can't sleep through the noise.  He has hay
    and pellets in his food dish.  Is he really hungry?  Should I ignore by
    spoiled pig and just wear ear plug.  Help I'm desperate!! Thanks,
    Jodi

- Done.