[Gpdd] [Silly] Ice Warriors

Milton Taylor milton at shaw-and-co.com
Tue Nov 4 08:32:23 EST 2003

Myself and my other half were watching the 1969 Doctor Who story "The Seeds
Of Death" on Saturday evening, and to our amusement realised that the Ice
Warriors' sonic disruptor guns sound almost exactly like the noise guinea
pigs make when they are rumblestrutting.  Needless to say the fearsome Ice
Warriors were not wiggling their bottoms when they were terrorising an
entire generation of children.

Milton and the Lads
Satsuma, Captain Noodle, Condiment, Big Rumble, Wigwam and Fraulein Flopsy