[Gpdd] Re: Misc thank you

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 14:37:26 EST 2003

Dear Dawnda,
I have just been rereading some of the GPDD's and found something referring
to how you helped your little one over the bridge. You thoughtfulness, caring
and love has offered not only me but I am SURE so many others who have read
digest a way to help our little loved ones leave us. The decision to do that is
in itself probably the greatest fear I have ever had in my life. I'm sure you
have read that I thank God for one more day with our little guy and I ask also
that when his time comes he takes him quietly in the night without a whimper.
If I were faced with the decision you were, I only hope I could have the
strength to do as you did. NOW, after reading of your unique way, as incredibly
difficult as it would be, to see him go without pain in the least would would far
outweigh seeing him suffer. Thank you for showing so many what we all will
benefit from should that dark day ever arrive.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs father