[Gpdd] Re:Health... and a question

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 19:52:17 EST 2003

Hello Lena

It must have been nice to live in Hawaii for four
years! It's very beautiful there.
Guinea pigs shouldn't be in front of any drafts or
heating vents. They are the most comfortable at 70-72
degrees. They are uncomfortable when it gets above 80
degrees. I've never had a problem with dry skin and I
keep my thermostat on 70 to 75 degrees.
If you have a small electric heater, you can use that
to heat up your bathroom until it is very warm for
bath time. They do get chilled after a bath. Maybe you
could leave the one that doesn't like the hairdryer in
there for a while, and then give him something warm to
get under when you take him out of the warm bathroom.
I have always done this and I have never had any
problems.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven