[Gpdd] [Silly] Virtual: To Cally from Mr. C.

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 01:03:12 EST 2003

Dearest Miss Cally,
     I have been unable to repond to you delightful note as yet, but you may
trust that it has made a great impression upon me. Ah, a hat with real flowers
for possible eating. What a clever Miss you must be. You are a Miss, aren't
you?
       I myself am unattached as you might have gathered from my slave's
report on my interest in you. I do have grown children, however, and surprisingly
one of them lives in the cage right next to mine. One of life's unplanned but
pleasant coincidences.
       No to boast of course, but in both of my homes (we had to be rehomed
because of allergies but that was after my slave had already adopted my son,
Wilson), I have always been the alpha pig. Having come from a home of eleven
pigs, well, I'm sure that reveals a little something about me.
       I'm told that I'm a very pleasant pig as well tho admittedly I do
sometimes let the others know who's in charge when we're sharing playtime. I
suppose that isn't very nice of me but we gentlemen must flex our muscles a bit
from time to time.
       You sound quite charming and your letter was wonderfully witty. To
pretend to mistake your slave for a coyote. I laughed at that each time I thought
of it..
       Actually, I had my slave ready your letter to me three times. It was
quite enjoyable.

Waiting with bated breath,

Mr. Cooders   (Coody to you if you like)