[Gpdd] MISC - space heater? Lo mein noodles?

Linda Sánchez veronica.ann at verizon.net
Fri Nov 7 16:53:32 EST 2003

Hi to all Pigs and People,

I have two questions. First of all, does anyone have any experience with
space heaters and piggies? The weather has turned colder and I am faced with
my yearly dilemma of keeping the pigs warm while I keep myself cool. I
prefer to keep my living space quite cool, but to keep my pigs happy and
healthy I usually keep the heat up much higher than I like. I bought a space
heater with the thought of   keeping it (relatively)close to the pigs so
their space is toasty and the rest of the house can stay more comfortable
for me. Just thought I would put it out there and get any ideas or feedback.
Thanks.

Also, lately Ivy has taken to trying to sample anything I might be eating
while I am holding her. She became quickly enamored of my crispy lo mein
noodles the other night as well as croutons. These both seem like harmless
snacks taken in small quantities, but since I have never had a pig eat these
things before, I thought I would check about that too. Thanks for any info.
Peace,
Linda