[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: General

Takincannon at aol.com Takincannon at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 18:42:26 EST 2003

I have been doing more reading than writing on the GPDD lately, but I just
wanted to give my condolences to everyone who has recently lost a beloved furry
friend - each day I have with my pets is a blessing and I cherish them.
Also a heartfelt HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  to Big Red - he sounds like a lovely
gentle-pig and I can only pray that my Fred, who is only two years old, will live so
long.
And last, thank you to all who give such good advice and answers the
questions of others (especially new piggy families) on the GPDD regarding feeding,
cleaning, and all-around general caring for our piggies - it is such a blessing
to have you with us.

Toni & Fred