[Gpdd] [SILLY] Volunteer's Needed for Medical and Spiritual and other Positions at Special Event

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 7 17:26:33 EST 2003

WWW here .

Greetings Fellow Pigs and Poo Trail Participants.

It has come to my attention that whee have provided excellent medical
facilities for our virtual event but have provided no staff.  None of the
Penny Giggles are qualified. So if you have medical, nursing, emergency
medical technician, or attendant qualifications your services are requested.
Whee could use a dentist and dental hygienists as well. In case a slave
exotics vet  is attending the event his/her services are solicited as well.
These positions are unpaid but the prestige is enormous and your
contribution will make a nice note in your resume. Please submit brief
application and resume to WWW c/o Gpdd

Like wise whee are in need of a spiritual counselor.  This position will
give a speech about the attendance and participation of those attending from
the Rainbow Bridge. The qualified applicant will also counsel families
meeting friends and relatives from the bridge as this may prove overwhelming
to some. Private sessions can be arranged.  Very caring GP's only please.
More than one advisor may be accepted to accommodate differing belief
systems.  These belief systems may be noted on your badge but not otherwise
advertised.

Whee also need fortunetellers, balloon animal sculptors, fortunetellers and
massage therapists. Welcome hosts/hostesses, treat vendors, and seamstresses
for the flags adorning each tent and the stage are needed.  There are
positions for several musicians of many types, guitar and drum techs, and
roadies.  Limo Chauffeurs, bus drivers and Humvee jockeys for
transportation. Clean up volunteers are needed for after the closing
ceremonies and before departure for PigAir flights home.

I am sure there is a piggie for every job, please apply at once, time is of
the essence. Your applications and resumes will absolutely not be private,
apply once apply, often, the Poo Trail needs you.