[Gpdd] virtual/silly Lenny the great for nurse

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:24:23 EST 2003

My resume for the position of medical attendant/head nurse, presuming of
course you have an active equal opportunities programme and can bear a male
head nurse is as follows:

2001  appointed baby piggie with father to slave Joy, who is very
experienced orthopaedic paediatric nurse, thus I was able to bathe in her
reflected glory and learnt a lot particularly since she is a completely
neurotic owner and always takes me to the vet where he tells me a lot about
Pig medicine

2003 had my own surgery, the details of which, I am sure we have all had
quite sufficiently and I am not going into any more details, thank you,
however the experience has given me an opportunity to witness first paw the
miracles of modern vetinary medicine, incubators, anaglgesics and intensive
pig care and I never ate my stitches, knowing only too well that things
needed to be kept in place, if you know what I mean

2001-2003 all I hear is what a terrible day slave Joy has had and what a
wonderful organiser/caring person she is, so please pleeeeese let me be the
head nurse as since my surgery I am soft and gentle and a completely caring
boar, utilising my extensive sow-side now
I think that my slave Joy may be the nurse from the pokemon story come to
think of it- can cartoon humans come too?

Lenny the pig Smith
Pig to Nurse/Slave Joy, remembering my father, Barney and my friend Sprite.