[Gpdd] [Behavior] Re:Brownie Bear :)

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 14:58:45 EST 2003

Hey Alge,
You are too Funny!!! hee hee :-)
I'm actually gonna send a different website
with her Halloween pigture to the Digest because
my angelfire.com site is my free website and it
will only let a few people on and then it will
lock up (because I don't have much bandwidth and
they make you pay for extra bandwidth). So, I'll
send the Digest her pigture on my Hubby's Aldephia
website later today.
      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
         Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear & all of her
                      Personalities :-) heeeeeee!

Dear Leah,
      Thanks for the help.
        I found the adorable little Halloween picture
of Brownie Bear, but I may have some unsettling news
for you, which is why I've put this in the "behavior"
category.
       Is Brownie permitted to watch tv?
       Her Halloween Costume may suggest a developing
dual personality or too much exposure to tv
commercials. You said she's dressed as the Easter
Bunny, and that may well be what she told you, but
there is a chance that she's been psychologically
influenced by the Blockbuster "Carl and Ray"
commercials, and instead of identifyng fully with
either, she's taking on the persona of both at the
same time?

       Hoping you don't mind that I do this without
your express permission, I'm posting the URL to
Brownie's Halloween pigture so that our fellow members
may formulate an opinion.:

http://www.angelfire.com/ms/leahm/halloween.html

(hehehe)    /\ /\

(I hope Brownie takes well to jokes, particularly
those made at her expense!  Truly, she is a precious
little piggie/buuny!)