[Gpdd] Announcement: Brownie Bear's 2 Year Birthday!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 15:29:54 EST 2003

Hola Slaves!
I just had to send an announcement to the Digest
because Brownie Bear is 2 years old now...Yippee!
She didn't come live with us until Dec 26, 2001
and she was about 7 wheeeeeeeeeeeks old when we
got her. So, she would have been born around this
time in November. We're actually not celebrating
her Birthday until Christmas (but not to worry,
she doesn't get shafted on gifts). In fact, I'm
running out of ideas for gifts because what do
you give a Pig that already seems to have
Everything?????? No, really, this Pig has Absolutely
EVERYTHING (2 big cages, 2 beds, 3 tents, 3 pigloos,
1 log cabin, 1 hammock, and a travel cage. Plus,
she's a Free Range Piggie). The funny thing is--
my first 2 piggies didn't have a third of the stuff
Brownie has and they were much, much Sweeter. Well,
Brownie is a Sweetie too, but only when she wants
something... :-)

Thanks to those Slaves who suggested getting a
Piggie Pouch because that's one of the things I'm
planning to get Brownie for her B-Day/Christmas.

     HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROWNIE BEAR!!!!!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear, the
                          Birthday Pig :-)