[Gpdd] [SILLY] Poo Trail Souvenir

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sat Nov 8 18:32:10 EST 2003

Wheep wheep!  I'm printing out poo pages with the idea of making a Great
Guinea Pig Poo Trail Souvenir Book...a great undertaking so it seems to be,
since I'm working full-time, in orchestra, and going to school...but this is
just so much fun!!!  Next, I plan to get a color cartidge for my printer so
I can print cute guinea pig cartoons to illustrate it.  It would be so
awesome if I could print pigtures of the real-life piggys on the trip!!  I
know a lot of you have websites with their pigtures...can you e-mail me with
links?  If anyone has any cute ideas, let me know...hmm, carrot borders,
I've never been a scrapbooker, but now I might give it a try...
               Warm wheeks to all, Beethoven's slave, Jenni