[Gpdd] [Behavior] Brownie Bear :)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 22:57:04 EST 2003

Hiya Leah,
      Thanks for the help in getting to the pigture.
        I found the adorable little Halloween picture of Brownie Bear, but I
may have some unsettling news for you, which is why I've put this in the
"behavior" category.
       Is Brownie permitted to watch tv?
       Her Halloween Costume may suggest a developing dual personality or too
much exposure to tv commercials. You said she's dressed as the Easter Bunny,
and that may well be what she told you, but there is a chance that she's been
psychologically influenced by the Blockbuster "Carl and Ray" commercials, and
instead of identifyng fully with either, she's taking on the persona of both
at the same time?

       Hoping you don't mind that I do this without your express permission,
I'm posting the URL to Brownie's Halloween pigture so that our fellow members
may formulate an opinion.:  http://www.angelfire.com/ms/leahm/halloween.html

(hehehe)    /\ /\

(I hope Brownie takes well to jokes, particularly those made at her expense!
Truly, she is a precious little piggie/buuny!)