[Gpdd] MISC: ???

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 01:40:15 EST 2003

Hi All, Honestly, I never sought to be a dentist unless one of my piggies
really is at the keyboard behind my back!! Or some impostor has written this.

>  ill be a dentist plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz lpz plz plz pzl From
> Algernon07 at aol.com Fri Nov 07 22:45:56 2003

Please, please, DON'T make me a dentist!  Truly -- I never asked for the job!
In addition, my pigs are journeying on their own. I shan't even be there.
Besides that, I'm currently on two antibiotics caused by bacteria accidentally
introduced into my body when I was unexpectedly bitten (twice) by my cat. He'd
been watching Halloween- week vampire movies. At least the injuries are on my
forearms. Right now tho I'd just as soon avoid teeth of any kind.
       By the way -- my three would like to be known as  "the three jolly
rodents."  They hope other pigs will look in their direction and say, "Why there
go those three jolly rodents."  Mr. Cooders, of course, still has some
romantic aspirations toward Ms. Cally.  Will he experience greater success as a jolly
rodent or as a Romeo? He does send his regards to Ms. Cally and hopes that
she is still interested and getting to know him. He hopes she hasn't pictured
him as an old stuffed shirt. He has asked that I let her know that he is not
quite 2 years old yet and in spite of generally being a very dignified gentleman
he has a frivolous side.

       I'm to tell you that the three jolly ones (a laughing
wheeeeeekk/wheeeeeekk in the  background) will get their work preferences in ASAP. These
guinea pigs are getting sillier by the day as time for the journey draws near.

Alge