[Gpdd] [SILLY] More Great Applicants

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 9 02:29:59 EST 2003

Hi  CB, Mochaand Slave  Brenda as well as other applicants and celebrants

Pennnnny Pig Here.  WWW has requested  me to invite Chuckbert to join the
Security Team as Special Adjutant to Celibri-slaves Rod and Carlo Ferrari.
His linguistic skills are especially welcome so he can write and deliver the
speeches that offer recognition and gratitude to these 2 sterling slaves
without whom this great adventure would never have reached this thrilling
culmination.  WWW was wondering if whee could set up a parade from the
campsite to the Last Poo Site and if Carlo and Rod Would mind being the
Co-Grandmarshalls. If so whee would need at least one marching band but I
will leave the other details to CB's capable hands.

Whee are thrilled to have Mocha joining us as well. I think she would make
an eggsellent seamsti-cavy, whee still have mountains of Flags and banners
to sew.  This way she can have her duties largely completed before the event
so she can take her place on CB's arm for the actually festivities. This
should allow her personality to shine on through her shyness as she is at
her best with her mate.
If she has the energy she may wish to serve as an on call nurse for the boar
ward in case a nurse is needed. Some boars can quite loose their composure
when given spit baths so her surgical condition will help her keep order.

You may wish to sew your costumes in advance, as CB will need at least his
MIB suit and a pair of sweats, and you will need a sparkle gown, and nurses
uniform although in a pinch a pair of shades, sweatband, feather boa, and
nurse cap will suffice.

Thank you for your kind words, whee are eggsited to meet you
fondly.
Pennny  and WWW