[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: jobs for end of poo trail

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 15:46:56 EST 2003

To: Wild Wooly Willy
Fr: The Fluffies, Snickers and Snowball
Re:  Washington, Cape Alava jam

Dear Mr. Willy:

We are very impressed with the size and complexity of your conglomerate. We
were fortunate to earn jobs aboard PigAir for the worldcrossing journey to
Cape Alava and back. So we will most likely need to relax and party with our
fellow pigs and piggesses once we get there.

But it just sounds like it's going to be so much fun, and you are thinking
of everything to make the event so great. We just want you to know that when
it comes time for the live bands, we are there. Snowball plays drums and
Snickers plays guitar in a garage band here called the "Stripes and Solids".
    If the crowd likes it we will be happy to play our local original hit
"Guinea Pig Salad", along with our version of the nationally known "You're
My Fluffy One," and close with a crowd-pleaser like "You are my Sunshine."
We want to know if someone else is going to bring the instruments, or if
there will be room on PigAir for us to bring our own. Granted, Snowball is
the storage supervisor, which is all the more reason why he would rather use
someone' else's guitar and not take up valuable treat cargo space aboard the
plane with duplicate musical instruments. Although he knows that some pigs
can be very possessive of their stuff.

Anyway we are getting "psyched" for the event. See you soon!
S 'n' S