[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Maria new member and her pig Snowflake

Rcstar82 at aol.com Rcstar82 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 18:16:51 EST 2003

Hi every one. I just became a member and I have to say I love guinea pigs.
They are the best little animals to have. I have owned them for about 5 years. I
have one right now her name is Snowflake but she is not all white. She is
black and white. I have had 4 others that have past over the rainbow bridge.
There names were Jumpy, Nibbles, Squeals (they were all sisters) and Angel (which
was snow flakes sister). I lost them all do to cancer. I miss them all.
Snowflake is not alone she gets along really well with my toy poodle Prince.
Sometimes prince thinks he is a guinea pig. Well, bye for now.
Maria and Snowflake