[Gpdd] Care: shhhh! Beethoven's secretion gland

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 19:53:13 EST 2003

Hi Jenni and All,
     I don't want Mr. Cooder's to know that I'm talking about his waxy
secretion gland either, but he does need some attention to the area. His fur is
rather stiff. I made it worse when I tried washing it a bit with a paper towel and
soap -- his fur just stiffly stuck out as I dried it.
      Since he wants to look his best for this trip, I'd like to thoroughly
degrease that area. ANy help  or advice welcome!!

Alge