[Gpdd] SILLY scrapbook

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 20:18:09 EST 2003

Hi
       I love the idea your scrap book Jennifer! I've wanted to save these
posting as well but have pretty much failed to devise a system of doing so.  If
you have the postings in your computer, I'd be thrilled if you'd send them:
Algernon07aol.com

I've never scrapbooked either tho I bought a generic kit once on sale. Love
the idea of you adding cartoon guinea pigs to the pages.  Do share your ideas
with us and hopefully someone who has done this before will offer advice!

Actually, as I lay in bed last night it occurred to me how to easily save the
posts --

(By the way, I do think that Lenny should be head nurse, don't you?)

But I still don't --  know who wants to be the dentist????

Alge    <----- who isn't going to be there <sigh> and who never wanted to be
a dentist.