[Gpdd] Misc - Pig Brother

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Mon Nov 10 04:45:30 EST 2003

Hi GPERS
Anyone bored to death with Big Brother on Channel 4?  We now have Pig
brother in our household, we have a security camera rigged up watching over
the pigs, and various televisions all over the house where we can observe
them from.  It is more exciting than Big Brother.
DAY 1: 7.15am in the Pig Brother household, Vincent Pig is frantically
scurrying about and squeaking for food, Jimmy Pig is waiting patiently on
his feeding platform.  They are fed with a selection of vegetables.  They
are betting 60% of their food quota on successfully completing this
afternoon's task.  If they manage to do the task then they will be rewarded
with a guinea feast, if not then it's a bland diet of guinea crunch and
hay.
7.27am Vincent Pig is up at his toilet roll inner gnawing away at it.
'This is Pig Brother, Vincent Pig to the Diary Room!'.  Meanwhile Jimmy is
munching away on some raw beetroot.  So far the contestants have got along
well, no teeth chattering, mounting, yawning or 'tank manouvres' (rattling
and shifting their weight from one foot to the other).  'Vincent Pig, we
are having to confiscate the chickens as you have nibbled their legs, this
is an official warning, further breaches of the Pig Brother rules will ban
you from the Pig Brother house'.
Find out tomorrow if they are successful in completing the task and whether
they continue to get along in the confines of the Pig Brother house and
whether Vincent continues to be a naughty boy.
From
Bec, Vinnie and Jimmy

http://www.messagelabs.com