[Gpdd] Announcement New G-Pig

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Mon Nov 10 07:10:40 EST 2003

Hi fellow Slaves and G-pigs
I have forgotton to introduce my newest g-pig.
Cheyanne is about 8 mouths old, tri-colored Abby with the cutest face
that will melt you heart in seonds.
She loves to excape from her cage, explore the house every chance she
gets and can not sit still for one second.
Her favorit food is carrots parsley and what ever Seirra is eatting at
the time:) As soon as I brought her home and herd Lola and Seirra, she
started to wheek up a storm, squrimed out of the box and leaped into the
cage. Seirra and Lola did not know what was happing at first but now
Seirra and Cheyanne are best of friends and love to play follow the
leader :)
Last Tue. I took all three in for a demo speech in class and everyone
loved them! In the speech, I covered housing, food and general care of
guniea pigs, I also handed out shelter/rescue info and web sits on
cages. Everyone seemed intrested in them and one person commanted on how
they thought that they were cheap to care for but now understand
(hopfully) how much they are to care for
Sarah and the Three Wheekers