[Gpdd] Silly: Christmas Gifts for the Pig Who Has Everything

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Nov 10 16:29:29 EST 2003

Hi Carla-
I enjoyed Leah's ideas, too.  As for the "Flight Suits" idea - that sounds
similar
to what I did with Snowy & CocoPuff's Halloween costumes (Snowy being the
verrry pink and frilllly ballerina and CocoPuff the ever-so-cool Elvis).
They both
had velcro'd panties complete with tailored pantyliners.  They worked great,
maybe
because it felt so strange they just held it!  I'm sure they would both be
red-faced if they knew I was discussing personal matters here, so mum's the
word.  Just say
a little bird told you . . .
Susi & the Okie Piggies  -  Snowy & CocoPuff