[Gpdd] (ANNOUNCEMENT) Re: Holly

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 19:55:44 EST 2003

Bronwyn,
I was so sorry to read about the passing of your
little Holly. The way you described how she knew you
coming up the stairs reminds me of my little Cosmo,
also gone over the Bridge several years ago. Cosmo
could hear my car pull up in the driveway and start
squealing like mad because he knew momma was home. He
never squealed for any one else's car. I know it's
hard to lose a piggy, which a lot of non-piggy people
don't understand. Just know that you are in our
prayers, and the Squee Sqad offers healing wheeks to
you and a silent tribute to Holly.
Stacy and the Squee Squad
(Gizmo, Max, Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy, Oscar and
Willie)
Remembering Cosmo, Gita and Felix