[Gpdd] [Announcement] Piggy sitting

gpighouse25 gpighouse25 at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 11 12:28:02 EST 2003

I would like to announce I am opening my home and services to anyone in the
Chicago area in need of a piggy sitter.  The fee will be individually based
for each case, dependinng on if the owner provides bedding or other supplies
or not and I will offer a separate rate per week or per day.
Your piggy will enjoy daily handleing, grooming (if needed) and plenty of
fresh veggies, same as my girls get, and Oxbow Timothy hay daily.  Also I
have large cages I can use for your little ones stay or if you prefer you
can bring theirs its up to you.
So if you want a personalized home environment for your piggy while away on
business or vacation, my home is the place.
Feel free to e-mail me for questions or to arrange a stay for your furry
little family member.

Debby & The Girls Dutchess,  Destiny and Jessie