[Gpdd] [SILLY] Beethoven's song

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Tue Nov 11 13:33:36 EST 2003

This is a song I caught Beethoven belting out along with a blues/rock song I
was playing on the stereo.  It seems he's made his own words to go along
with the song...

Rumblestruttin' Blues

What ya doin' piggy sister
Wasting time here behind bars?
We could be out there chewin'
Let me take you for a walk in the produce aisle.

The night is young and I'm restless
I'll show you what a good boar can do
I know what you need piggy sister-
That's a big shot of Rumblestruttin' Blues.

It's time to begin, because this is the night
You're gonna remember for the rest of your life

I'm your mighty, mighty boar
I'm your mighty, mighty, mighty boar.

My engines rumblin' and purrin'
I'll treat you to veggies you've never seen
The hay is in the cage for pickin'
So come on and let the big boar in.

I can't stop this wheek and desire
Burning down in my piggy soul
You know I know how to feed her
So come on and let my big belly roll.

I'm gonna feed ya like you've never fed before
I feed ya one night, you come back for more...

I'm your mighty, mighty boar
I'm your mighty, mighty, mighty boar
I'm your mighty, mighty boar
All the piggy girls understand...