[Gpdd] misc pet stores

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Tue Nov 11 18:23:23 EST 2003

Hi fellow slaves and G-pigs
regarding the petstore issue, pets mart in my area is the best one that
I have been in, the g-pigs have a new inclosure in part of people
speaking up. the old inclosures that they were in had very little
ventilation, ceader bedding and a exercise wheel. When this was brought
to the mangers action, it was changed. The manger was also shown in the
g-pig books that they sell, that g-pigs should not be on ceader and need
a lot of ventilation.
All of the PetCo places that I have been in, all of the animals looked
sick and the cages were not too clean. I think that the web sit
www.petno.com (?) has a place where you can sing a pittion to make petco
stop selling live animals.
Talk to the manger, write a letter to the newspaper, shelters and any
one else you can think of to bring this to everyone's action.
Sarah and the Three Wheekers