[Gpdd] Health: UTI & Brownie Bear's on a Diet!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 12:41:49 EST 2003

Hello Slaves,
Yep, it's True. My Pudgy, Little Bear is on
a diet. I took her to the Vet yesterday
because she has a little blood in her urine
again. :-( So, the Doc put her on Baytril
again and if her urine doesn't clear up, then
we'll do more x-rays and then go from there.
I've heard her whine a couple of times last
wheeek when she peed, but it's not consistent.
Also, she's acting like her Normal Sassy Self.
So, I'm at a loss, I don't know where this
mysterious blood is coming from (???).

Nonetheless, the Doc told me that Brownie
had gained some weight...about .25 lbs to be
exact. I knew that she had gained weight because
I weigh her wheeeeeeekly, but she doesn't look
overweight to me, so I wasn't concerned. Well,
she's on Baytril, so I'm a little hestitant
to take away her favorite foods--at least until
she's off of the medication. We'll see--

Also, the doc told me that there could be
a problem with Brownie's uterus. Brownie's
never had babies and she's not spayed. This
is my first girl piggie, so I'm not sure if
Uterus problems are normal. Maybe a slave or
two could offer some insight???

Well, I must go. I'm about a wheeeeek behind
on my Digest readings and I must get caught up...
          Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
            Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)