[Gpdd] [Silly?] Poo Trail - The Final Days

Rod rod at megalink.net
Wed Nov 12 19:29:58 EST 2003

Hi Sandra,

just to let you know, there will be an extra page for the laying of the
last Poo on the Poo trail.

This will be active on the 16th of November and you will be able to follow
a link to it

We will be having a ceremony on the beach and a Banquet in the evening
followed by a concert by the Spice pigs.

PigAir has undertaken to get everyone to the event and others are more than
welcome to jump in with there ideas to further the final day.  I have
limited space on the server I use, so will just host a final page.

If you have a story you would like to include for a part of the Final day,
I can do that.
Just send the copy to me.  You will be given the credit of cause.  I would
request to keep it fairly simple. As a lot of text can get kind of dull.
Space is also not unlimited.

Hopefully, we can bring the Poo trail to an auspicious end and one to
remember.

Warm weeeks

Rod.