[Gpdd] Silly: The Rumble Strutting Blues

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 21:46:06 EST 2003

Hi All,
     Good thing I don't have any sows, Jenni! What she-pig could resist an
offer of "being walked down the produce aisle" by such an impressive and
talented rumblestrutter!! Caught a bit of Dyan and Springsteen styles in there, too,
I thought. "My engine's rumblin' and purrin' ; I'll treat you to vegetables
you've never seen.... " (a cross between Born to Run and Lay Lady Lay.)
That's some good stuff. Coody may have some competition for Miss Cally on
this trip.
       This group is talented!!
       By the way, as for talent and further entertainment, my guys, who have
had their "portrait" done by MuseArts' brilliant artist, Christopher Grotke
(and they are so proud of it), think the Guinea Pig Theater productions should
be included in the entertainement.
(http://www.musearts.com/cartoons/theater/index.html)
Perhaps we might inquire to see if he'd so a sketch of the event for us, tho,
naturally enough, payment required. Perhaps the drawing could be set up at
one site and printed by the many if approved by artist.   <A HREF="http://www.musearts.com/cartoons/getart.html">Click here:
http://www.musearts.com/cartoons/getart.html</A>     (www.musearts.com/cartoons/getart.html)

      Or for those who are interested, we could individually purchase art if
he would even be interested doing such a multitude scene.
email: cartoons at musearts.com
Alge