[Gpdd] Health- pet souls

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:17:20 EST 2003

My fellow slaves

My mother always insisted that animals have souls, she wrote a book about
the Bible, knows it inside out, never published though, and I believe that
those little piglettes who sadly meet their end with no owner have a place
with God when their end comes, albeit too soon. This place is specially for
them and consists of pure love in it's purest form, there is no more
suffering or lonliness; just love. It is purer than human love. Thus we
should cry for ourselves, our loss, our cruelty to fellow animals, but not
for those who die, for theirs is everlasting peace and love.

Joy Smith
Oxford uk slaves to Lenny, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and
Angelina and India, remembering Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful
Sprite.