[Gpdd] MISC - Truth about Piggies

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Nov 13 15:20:51 EST 2003

Alge-
Yes, by all means, we all whish you the verrry best of luck with your tests
and operation.  But don't let those snooty folks in the white coats
intimidate you!
You speak the truth, and the Power of the Piggies will be behind you!
(hint: check in with us after each encounter so we may be sure you're safe
and well; if we don't hear from you, we'll watch for your signal - flash the
lights in your room at midnight. We'll come in choppers, land on the roof,
rappelle down the side with blankies knotted together to your room.  Then
just open the window and
you're FREE!)
Worry not, the piggies are with you!
The Okie Piggies ~ Snowy & CocoPuff