[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Costumes for Guinea Pigs & Other Products

Terry Smoker tlsmoker at excite.com
Thu Nov 13 22:53:01 EST 2003

 Hi everyone,  Someone posted the other day about dressing guinea pigs up, I just wanted to share my web site url since I hand make guinea pig costumes and I also sell other guinea pig type products :)  If anyone is interested in seeing the costumes, etc. my url is: http://cuddlycavies.homestead.com/costumes.html  that page will take you directly to the costume page.  It takes a little while to load since there are a lot of pictures on there.     Thank you GPDD team for allowing me permission to post this :)  Thanks,Terry