[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir Charter Update!

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 08:57:34 EST 2003

Hello Travelers!
We here at PigAir Charters, the flight of choice to the Great Western Ocean
for the Laying of the Last Poo, are please to welcome the following to our
flight:
Boars Only – Max, Biscuit, Butterbean, Guinea, Lewis, Blizzard (Senior
Pilot), Count Olaf (Trainee Pilot), Dunkachino, Judge, Buddy and Cinnamon
Sows Only – Snowball, Eve, Little Girl, Miko, Oona,
Anything Goes – Okie (Dalmatian), Derby and Webster (canines), Ronnie and
Burton (cocker spaniels)

Our charter flight number 11/16 will originate in Grand Rapids, Michigan at
9 PM 11/15/2003 where our flight crew, lead by pilot Captain Blizzard will
join us. From there we will proceed to Sugar Land Municipal Airport in Texas
to pick up crewmembers Mr. Snickers and Mr. Snowball. Our flight is
scheduled to arrive in Houston at 11:45 PM on 11/15. Administrators at this
facility are well versed in protocol for receiving special charters such as
ours. They have offered PigAir the distinction of naming our launching point
"Carrot Land Runway" at Gate 1 for this auspicious occasion. They wish to
honor the entire flight crew with a small carrot juice reception prior to
departure. With so many pigs to pick up in such a short time, they
understand the importance of keeping the event to a reasonable length. They
suggested a brief but formal welcome by the airport manager, and a
commemorative plaque presentation to the PigAir Senior Pilot by the Mayor of
Sugar Land. Sugar Land Airport has alerted the local press and wishes to
invite local well wishers to the Midnight Bon Voyage. We would like to thank
Mr. Snickers and Mr. Snowball’s slave, Carla Martinez for arranging this
most excellent send-off!
Take-off from Sugar Land Municipal Airport is at 12 Midnight – sharp – where
we will head for the United Kingdom to pick up our first passengers!

Reservations are coming to a close so PLEASE get your requests into our
reservation desk ASAP as no one can be seated after the flight has left
Grand Rapids.

Due to the high volume of reservations received, all personal responses will
be posted to the GPDD web-site http://www.gpdd.org/virtual please visit
there to confirm your trip details and special requests.

Thank you for flying PigAir, the only airline with a direct flight from all
locations worldwide to the great Western Ocean for the Laying of the Last
Poo.

Pam – Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Taz and Patches the flying piggie
Whee!!!! It’s almost time to go!