[Gpdd] Health: Allergies to Piggies

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 13:34:56 EST 2003

Hello Slaves!
I don't know 'bout ya'll, but I am So READY
for the Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!! Anyways,
I just wanted to give ya'll some allergy info
and stuff. Well, I have yet to buy an air
purifier, but I am tentatively planning to
buy a Holmes air purifier. I'm just shopping
around the internet to find the best price.

Right now, for my allergies, I am on Allegra-D
and for the last 1 year/8 months or so, I haven't
gone more than 3 days without taking my Allegra-D.
I'm supposed to take it every 12 hours, but I think
that's a bit excessive, so I only take it at
night. Well, CHECK THIS OUT! I haven't taken my
Allegra-D for over a wheeeeeeeek now!!! Now,
remember, I haven't bought my air purifier yet,
so I can't even attribute it to that. So, what
has changed in my Life, you ask???

We bought a new Vacuum Cleaner about 3 wheeeeeeeks
ago!!! WOW! I knew that it was important to have
a decent working vacuum, but I didn't realize just
how Important it was. Because we have needed a new
vacuum for a really long time now. And I know for
a fact now that my 'ole vacuum wasn't picking up
dirt and dander and whatever else lurking in the
carpet like it should. And since I spend so much
time on the floor with Brownie Bear, just think--
I was breathing all of that Nasty stuff in--for God
knows how long...GROSS!

Now, I wouldn't be a good Slave if I didn't share
this Miracle Product with ya'll, right? Okay, so
Hubby and I (well, really Me, but whatever) did
extensive research on vacuum cleaners, and for a
split second considered buying a super, $expensive$
one (because I really wanted an Excellent cleaner).
Well, after reading lots of reviews and stuff like
that, I wasn't willing to spend $1000+ on a vacuum,
especially when there were plenty under $500 that
people were raving about. So, here's this Miracle
Product that we bought (drum roll, please)...

Hoover WindTunnel Self-Propelled Ultra U6430-900

It's DA BOMB!! I'm not Kidding! It has changed
this Slave's Life!!!

So, if there are some Piggie Slaves out there that
have an older vacuum and you are suffering with your
allergies, please consider buying a new vacuum,
especially if you're like me, and spend a lot of
time on the floor with your Pig. Oh, also, this
vacuum cost us $259 plus we bought 9 bags at $15,
so the total cost was $274. We bought it from this
AWESOME Website...

  http://www.abcvacuumwarehouse.com

...which offers FREE Shipping!!! That's right,
Free Shipping...Amazing. And by the way, once we
had picked out this vacuum, I went on a massive
search to find the cheapest price and ABC Vacuum
Warehouse had the cheapest price Plus free shipping.
We ordered it on a Monday and it was on our doorstep
by Friday.

Okay, I didn't mean to ramble on (as I usually do),
but I just wanted to share this Miracle Product with
my Fellow Slaves--ENJOY!

  Have a Great Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
                Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)