[Gpdd] [Vertual] Looking forward to cape alva!

Amelia Robertson akhorse at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:06:16 EST 2003

Hi Every one,

Honey say's she is looking forward to cape alva, and can't wait to start her
job as security. She has, however, taken a leaf out of miss Cally's book and
become quite enraptured with *gasp* Wild Wooly Willy! i tried to explain
that he is (isn't he?) already married to a beautiful young piggie woman,
and i am sure she loves him very much. her response, direct qote, was "so?"
How embarrasing! i thought she was a little lady, too!
She has also, to my complete horror, decided to help Pig Brother into the
tubes by rigging up some equitment (she took tech for her security class)
and rigged up a broadcast frequency! She say's if the network won't, she'll
broadcast PIgBrother her self! The nerve. (Of course i am proud, but this is
piracy, so i don't know if i should encourage her!)
She also met her first snow today, and was, needles to say, quite horofied!
Poor little dear, she didn't stand in it, but flinched when a snowflake
landed onher!
Good luck alge,
mia and honey dew.
Ps: Hi WWW! *giggless*, good news! What i didn't tell my slave is this: the
broadcasting frquency is up, so i have started an SOMEWHAT, not totally,
illegal network for piggies! Its called CavyChannel, and is one channel
505123! Bye!