[Gpdd] Silly/ Kissing Booth

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 23:55:30 EST 2003

Greeting WWW --

       I've certainly enjoyed and benefited from your comprehensive reports
and original ideas. I look forward to and shall enjoy meeting you.
       Yes, how right you are -- I shall be first in line at Miss Cally's
kissing booth (and perhaps last in line as well if the first kiss is sensational
enough).
        It's interesting that you mention the possibility of my setting up a
booth to generate futher revenue for the piggy rescues giving the sows all a
chance to enjoy a kissing booth as well. I have been debating that very thing.
I think the ladies would enjoy theselves. (I know that I will.)
       Why don't you put me down for that. The side by side booths should be
quite entertaining. And other piggies might meet prospective new "friends"
given the tone and mood of the booths.
       But my first kiss is for Miss Cally too -- the opening of the booths
ceremony.  :)

Kindest regards,
Mr. Cooders